Frequently Asked Questions

I found a stray animal. Can I drop it off at the Humane Society?

All stray and found animals must go to the Vermilion County Animal Shelter located at  14775 Catlin/Tilton Road in Danville. For more information, call  (217) 431-2660.

My pet needs to be spayed or neutered, but I have a limited income. Can you help?  

Yes! We offer low-cost spay/neutering clinics each month. See our Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic page for more information or call us for an appointment.  

Do you have any tips to help me with my new pet?

Yes! Check out our Resources page for tips on introducing a new pet to the family, behavior issues, and much more!

Humane Society of Danville | 1225 N. Collett St. | 

Danville, IL. 61832 | (217) 446-4110

© 2016 by The Humane Society of Danville